Wednesday, May 19, 2010

ARRGH!!

Lucy had an eye appointment with Dr. Hoffman today. Things are looking good but...different... Lucy's right eye has the tendency to turn in a bit. The solution....
eye patch...girly ones of course. She is now Right-Eyed-Luc {her pirate name}

todays patch...purple with lipstick...adorable {ok not really but we have a good laugh anyway}

She has to wear the patch everyday for 2 hours, for 6 weeks....she hates it and it has only been 10 minutes!

Lucy has been put through so much, I guess we might as well eye-patch to the never-ending list.

4 comments:

Cass said...

I can't even handle how beautiful she is! She has such cute faces!!! and ATTITUDE! ooh I love her... I think we should meet :)

Coul and Kelse Rich said...

At least she looks VERY stylish wearing it. I Love her face, you can always tell exactly what she is thinking! So Cute!

Candyce said...

Oh that is actually very cute. I fell bad for her though, I can tell from her face she is not so fond of it. She seems to have such a cute little personality!

Candyce said...

I meant feel bad, not fell bad. Obviously.