I am sick of Lucy having a fever. Today it's back. To be honest I feel I know what is best for Lucy. I feel that she needs another dose of antibiotics, because of the UTI. We are having a test done on her kidney's next thursday, and they will be able to tell if her kidney's are refluxing urine. If so they will put her on a maintenance dose of antibiotics for about a year. I can handle that. I feel that she needs those antibiotics for her fever. Instead the "on-call" doctor wants to see her today! ARRGH...because of course her real pediatrician is not in today! I can't stand the thought of putting her through it ALL again today. She needs a break, and probably antibiotics....
I am seriously thinking of nursing school!
oh and Lucy is 7 months old today...
1 comment:
I'm sorry...I love you guys and hope you get some answers SOON! Whatever you need, I am here for you. And I can't wait to see those pics of Lucy!
Post a Comment