Lucy is doing really well, it's her parents that are falling short. She is now off the heavy pain medications, just taking a bit of tylenol or motrin. She is unbelievably happy and discovered the cast thursday morning. We woke up to Lucy soaking wet in orange pedialyte, from her g-tube leaking. The cast was a bit spongey in parts..us falling short. I stand her up naked on my bed so I can wash her and she she decides to pee on my bed. Chet and I just laughed, and so did Lucy.
We are trying to figure out ways to keep the cast close to her body. We used an ace bandage last night, that worked until it was around her neck this morning and she was waving the cast around... Cast on an 10 month old busy baby is very tricky!!!! Only 4 weeks to go....any suggestions?
post picture of her pink and purple cast, soon!
Chet and Lucy are napping {Chet is still not feeling great} and I must get back to "The Hunger Games"
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
come see tiffy i have long sleeve shirts that you can pin the sleeve. Call if you need me!
Post a Comment