Thursday, March 24, 2011

16





Lucy the 16 month old
-Gets into every garbage can, she can find!
- Loves to sway to music..that's right sway!
-Crawls all around the house.
-If she is missing all I have to do is look in the bathroom as she is either: standing up and pushing shampoo into the tub, banging on the toilet lid, looking into the toilet bowl or getting into the garbage can.
- Loves to open and close..just about anything that will open and close.
- When I say "cow says" she says "mmmm"
- Can say mama
- Can still be bribed with cell phone or iPod.
- Loves her Dad, Grandma, and Grampy. Loved her Grandpa but now will only go to him if he is wearing a hat.
- Wakes me up by scratching the sides of the pack and play..should be moving her to her crib SOON!
- Screams bloody murder if you wipe her nose.
- Pushes her walker around the living room.
--and still has everyone wrapped around her finger. In fact we went to get chinese the other night and the waitress fell in love, in fact she even came over right after we told her we still needed a minute she said "I know I just want to look at her"

2 comments:

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

Love that comment about the waitress!

Jamie said...

Amazing - what a miracle she is. Love her tons!!!! and Love you tons too!!!!!!
Jamie