Thursday, June 30, 2011

19

My baby is 19 months old
and while I still PANIC about all the things she isn't doing,
here is the list of things she is doing..

She can sign: more, all done, again, drink, fan, the actions to "Pat-a-cake" 
She loves to drink water...or play in it. 
She LOVES to pull Zachary's glasses off his face in nursery. 
She ADORES her daddy, and tolerates her mommy. 
She laughs, and cries and lately,
just before bath, as she stands there naked while the tub fills, she pees on the floor. 

She throws a fit if she doesn't get her way. 
I don't give in...Chet might give in. 
and she is the world's best sleeper, 
after me of course. 
Oh and she eats q-tips...
which we are over the moon about!

1 comment:

Cass said...

So, I realize it's 5 months away...but are we going to be throwing a fantastic party this year? ... can the(neglectful) aunt Cass come? :) Haha. LOVE.