Obviously she doesn't care for sand in her diaper!
Your daughter is one of the most charismatic little girls I've ever met! Every single one of those pictures made me smile, big. Are you taking clients for your new job as photographer yet or what?
You have to LOVE that place, and that way cute girl! I am glad that you have had some fun vacations!
Love the faces she made in the sink photos. She is so cute!Tom and Cheryl
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Obviously she doesn't care for sand in her diaper!
Your daughter is one of the most charismatic little girls I've ever met! Every single one of those pictures made me smile, big. Are you taking clients for your new job as photographer yet or what?
You have to LOVE that place, and that way cute girl! I am glad that you have had some fun vacations!
Love the faces she made in the sink photos. She is so cute!
Tom and Cheryl
Post a Comment