Love love love this picture!
So cute! Love our Lucy! I love the rainbow colors.
Cutest clown I've ever seen!!
Awwwwwww!!! :)
It was so fun to see you and your cute little Lucy at trunk-r-treat. Obviously she loves me so I think I need to babysit some time or we need to set up a play date, let me know!
just spent 20 minutes staring at little lucy. she is so cute! and her mother is so genius with this outfit!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love love love this picture!
So cute! Love our Lucy! I love the rainbow colors.
Cutest clown I've ever seen!!
Awwwwwww!!! :)
It was so fun to see you and your cute little Lucy at trunk-r-treat. Obviously she loves me so I think I need to babysit some time or we need to set up a play date, let me know!
just spent 20 minutes staring at little lucy. she is so cute! and her mother is so genius with this outfit!
Post a Comment