Here are just a few tidbits about miss Lucy who is 8 months old today!
*she just discovered her toes..and is trying to figure out how to eat them
*she loves to read books but would rather grab and chew the pages
*she loves toys especially her links
*she loves to chew on her thumbs..especially the double one
*she gets so excited when she sees my face {close up} she squeezes and grabs it
*She has big o chunk o legs! never thought that would happen
*she is as close to rolling over without actually rolling over
*she loves to sit up and is getting closer to doing it on her own
*when on her tummy she puts arms into straight arm position {good for crawling}
*She is so unbelievably hot all the time {Chet's child} we call her sweaty betty
*Everyone comments on how cute she is whenever we go anywhere! last week at the mall people literally stopped in their tracks.. I love it! I beam with pride...then I remember she looks nothing like me...oh well
*She is discovering her tubes and on more than one occasion has dumped the milk on herself!
*She is so happy all the time, we are truly blessed to have just a sweet girl
Little Lucy B we love you






3 comments:
WAY cute!!! Great job on the pics. you can practice with us anytime!
OOO I love those little chunk leggies!! She's just so dang cute!!
Love the pictures, she is so sweet. I just want to squeeze her.
Post a Comment