A long time ago I made a wish...while in the NICU. While watching my little sick daughter I wished for something. I wished she would be ACTIVE and a bit crazy, everyone told me to be careful what I wish for, but I wished it anyway.
It's starting...the crazies! It's becoming impossible to change her g-tube dressing, I have to distract her. I try paper, singing, toys, and tickles. Today she wanted none of that, she kicked the basket of medical supplies off the changing table with a sly smile. I can't do her hair unless I distract her with a movie, and if I get in the way of the movie she leans to the side!
She is adorable, and I secretly like it. I will remember that I wished for this and embrace it! Today I am smiling but who knows what the future will bring.
p.s. Lucy is 10 months old today!
picture coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Embrace it is right! She is adorable!
Greetings from Ohio and you are all in our thoughts and prayers.
Tom and Cheryl in Ohio
My wish - That I could squeeze Lucy B to pieces right now! :) But I guess this week will have to do instead. Can't wait to see you guys! Love ya!
Post a Comment