Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Before, During, After

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1. Notice Lucy's WILD AND CRAZY hair...it has reached a stage of unmanageableness...
therefore I spray on some water, add some mouse and tousle. 
2. She tired to bite the Resident who was trying to remove the cast.
3.  The nurse who took us back to the room was TOTALLY from another planet!
4. After the cast was off...her hand was really disgusting...in the picture you can see the gunk, swollen fingers, a months worth of unclipped fingernails and large pin sticking out of her thumb. 
She did NOT like that pin removed.
5. I am trying to get use to the new thumb, and saying goodbye to the double one, as well as realizing it will never look like the thumb on her other hand. It will be a bit shorter and fatter and lumpier. Time will only make it better. 

But look at that face! She is beautiful, so I guess she can't have it all! 


ok number 3 might be a bit mean, but hey I like aliens....

1 comment:

Tina said...

Ah! I can't believe she tried to bite the resident...SOOO Funny!