My sister was suppose to fly out and help with my Lucy girl. As I was due in January, she made plans for the end of January....then Lucy was born on the 23rd of November...Jennifer decided to change her tickets to the 1st week of January in hopes that Lucy would be home by then...a few days before Jennifer was suppose to fly out, she called making sure I still wanted her to come. I cried..and said " I need you to come!" I am so grateful that she did. She too had a preemie boy 12 years ago. He was born at 30 weeks. And she went through it all. It was so wonderful to have someone close to me understand what it was like to have a child in the NICU. She not only provided support, but she got to know everyone, helped me meet people in my ward {I'm Abby's sister, her baby is in the hospital...please watch out for her}, did ALL my laundry, cleaned bathrooms, helped us unpack boxes, cooked dinner, froze dinners, and let me cry on her shoulder. For that I am so grateful...she also took this adorable sweet picture of Lucy
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment