Monday, November 29, 2010

Update

Lucy and I recovering from her big birthday bash {photos soon...}

Today she hasn't been feeling well. We had an appointment with her pediatrician and it looks like another ear infection is starting, and she might have a bit of a cold. Her pediatrician said it is possible for her to get a new cold every 4 weeks...so it's official, if you or family members are ANY bit sick...we must ask for you to get better before seeing Lucy. We are starting the insane hand washing/sanitizing routine at our house. I just am erring on the side of caution...don't need Lucy to be in the hospital for RSV.

Also Lucy has her surgery scheduled for tomorrow {Tuesday, Nov 30th} If she has a fever in the morning then we can't go ahead with the surgery. We are going to go down as scheduled tomorrow and they will check to make sure she is healthy enough for surgery.

So...again we are asking for prayers.

I will update tomorrow..

1 comment:

me and him said...

poor little lucy. bo is sick too. he's got croup and the doc said it's going around like crazy. you're smart to start the sanitizing and we promise we wont ask to play till we're all well here too. I hope the surgery goes well. i'm be waiting to hear. i'm excited for the birthday pics, i'm sure it was magical.